December 2013 print issue:
The December 2013 print issue is an amazing one, featuring 39 submitters, 15 of whom are brand new to The Bitchin’ Kitsch. The issue features:
- Artwork from: Hector Acuna, Garth Bader, Mike Godell, Stephanie Jones, Kelly Krill, Dani Kvatek, Brooke Newman, Alex Nodopaka, Dana Talbot-Heindl, Wlkn_Fire.
- Fiction from: Kyle Hemmings, Michael Gillan Maxwell.
- Non-fiction from: Julia Brennan, Chris Talbot-Heindl.
- Poetry from: Mandal Bijoy Beg, Tim J. Brennan, Sissy Buckles, Wayne Burke, Valentina Cano, Joseph James Cawein, Mike Cluff, Brenna Doherty, Julie Finch, Mitchell Krochmalnik Grabois, John Grey, Kenneth P. Gurney, Dawnell Harrison, Ivan Jenson, Krista Lea, Janna Liggan, Peter Marra, Louis Marvin and XY, Robert Pino, Jess Provencio, John Roth, Anupam Sinha, Brett Stout, Anthony Ward.
- Prose from: Garth Bader, Jonathan Cook.
Check out this month’s issue on The Bitchin’ Kitsch December 2013 issue page.
December 2013 music/vid issue:
Check out this month’s issue on The Bitchin’ Kitsch December 2013 Music/Vid page.
Monthly Artwork Feature
Image from The B’K December 2013 issue. An oil painting by Brooke Newman, entitled “Self Portrait.”
Weekly Written Feature
This week’s weekly feature is prose by Jonathan Cook, entitled, “Catatonia.”
Submissions, Donations, and Acquisitions
If you would like to submit to the next issue (and possibly have your artwork on the cover, or be a weekly featured writer), send your submissions by the 26th of this month. Please follow our guidelines, which can be found on the Submissions page.
You can donate to or buy back issues of The Bitchin’ Kitsch on our Shop The B’K page using PayPal. All proceeds go toward paying for our website and the paper copies that are featured at our community locations: Zest Bakery and Coffeehouse, Epic Studios Tattooing and Piercing, Tech Lounge, LLC, UWSP Department of Art & Design, and The Coffee Studio.
You can also support The B’K by purchasing a t-shirt, art print, or hoodie to show your love on our Society6 page.