The Bitchin’ Kitsch (2010-present) or The B’K is a quarterly compzine edited and published by The Talbot-Heindl Experience, LLC in Denver, CO. The B’K is an outlet for people who may not be accepted or considered by more traditional publications.
The B’K aims to have a diverse publication from a diverse set of voices and promises inclusivity, diversity, and respectful discourse. Issues are published in January, April, July, and October.
The B’K Vol. 11, Issue 1
- Art by: Sasheera Mehrani Gounden, Keith Moul, Mark Myavec, Emily Rose Schanowski, Olivier Schopfer, Eve Wood
- Fiction by: Phebe Jewell, Zach Murphy, Alex Phuong, Hamed Sayed-Zada, Nancy Zhang
- Non-fiction by: H.E. Grahame and Chris Talbot-Heindl
- Poetry by: Nancy Byrne Iannucci, James Croal Jackson, Donald Gasperson, John Grey, Clara B. Jones, Caitlin A. Leggett, Mark J. Mitchell, Kevin Neal, Robert Ronnow, Jacquelyn “Jacsun” Shah, Dr. Mel Waldman, and Mark Young
The B’K Vol. 11, Issue 2
- Art by: Anselmo J. Alliegro, Sasheera Mehrani Gounden, Keith Moul, Mark Myavec, Emily Rose Schanowski, Olivier Schopfer, and Dana Talbot-Heindl
- Fiction by: DC Diamondopolous, Zach Murphy, and Rhema Sayers
- Non-fiction by: Alyssa Cokinis and Chris Talbot-Heindl
- Poetry by: H.E. Grahame, Clara B. Jones, B.A. McRae, Josh Medsker, Zach Murphy, KG Newman, Alex Andy Phuong, Richard Salembier, John Sweet, Julie Vitto, Dr. Mel Waldman, and Peter Waldor