The Bitchin’ Kitsch (2010-present) or The B’K is a quarterly compzine edited and published by The Talbot-Heindl Experience, LLC in Denver, CO. The B’K is an outlet for people who may not be accepted or considered by more traditional publications.
The B’K aims to have a diverse publication from a diverse set of voices and promises inclusivity, diversity, and respectful discourse. Issues are published in January, April, July, and October.
The B’K Vol. 10, Issue 1
- Art by: Sasheera Gounden, Keith Moul, Olivier Schopfer, and Chris Talbot-Heindl
- Fiction by: Christopher Aslan Overfelt, DC Diamondopolous, Nels Hanson, and Lazarus Trubman
- Non-fiction by: Clara B. Jones
- Poetry by: Arif Ahmad, Richard Dinges, Jr., Sydney Dudley, Milton P. Ehrlich, Dori Elliott, Donald E. Gasperson, Maddie Giarrantano, Adam Levon Brown, DS Maolalai, Mark Mitchell, Michelle Moroses, Simon Perchik, Sam Rose, Richard Salembier, David Sermersheim, Cathryn Shea, Dorsía Smith Silva, and S. Sushant
The B’K Vol. 10, Issue 2
- Art by: Cayen, Brian Anthony Hardie, Olivier Schopfer, and Katy L. Wood
- Fiction by: Richard Wayne Horton, Gregory John Madge, Lance Manion, and Robert Rickelman
- Non-fiction by: Rachel Gonzalez, Clara B. Jones, and Robert Rickelman
- Poetry by: Patrick Attaway, blume (michael johann bauer), Eloise Brown, Benjamin D. Carson, Maureen Daniels, Jennifer Davis, Jonathan Douglas Dowdle, John Grey, Sal Kang, Christine Krieger, John Martino, Cara L. McKee, B.A. McRae, Joshua Medsker, Christopher Aslan Overfelt, Mara Panich-Crouch, M. Protacio-De Guzman, Richard Salembier, Rhema Sayers, Sugar Tobey, Zarnab Tufail, Dr. Mel Waldman, Paige Weisert, and Jeffrey Zable